Paul Turley's SQL Server BI Blog
Navigating from a Power BI report to an SSRS Paginated report with filters and parameters.
SSRS/Paginated Reports (one of the following):
– SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 or newer
– Power BI Report Server
– Paginated Reports in the Power BI service
Power BI Desktop:
– Power BI Desktop May 2019 or newer
All versions of Reporting Services accept parameters in a similar fashion, but subtle changes were made to URL parameter formats in SSRS 2016. Some adjustments may be required if you want to apply these techniques to SSRS versions prior to 2016.
|What You’ll Need|
– A Power BI report connected to a data source using import, DirectQuery or SSAS direct connect mode.
– Power BI Report Server or a Power BI subscription with Premium capacity (minimum: P1 or A4)
– Moderate level DAX coding skills
|Difficulty level: 200|
Designing the Power BI…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 2.028 weitere Wörter